As Citizen Science has been growing in popularity the number of publications around Citizen Science is constantly increasing.
The following list provides a small insight into the vast amount of available resources. It tries to show how diverse Citizen Science is and how it is currently gaining momentum across Europe:
- Da Cunha, R. (2015). Are you ready for Citizen Science? Spokes #11
- Nature (2015). Rise of the citizen scientist. Editorial: Nature 524, 265 (20 August 2015) doi:10.1038/524265a
- Serrano Sanz, F., Holocher-Ertl, T., Kieslinger, B., García, F.S. and Cândida G. Silva (2014): White Paper on Citizen Science for Europe. SOCIENTIZE Consortium.
- Schäfer, T., Kieslinger, B. (2016). Supporting emerging forms of citizen science: a plea for diversity, creativity and social innovation. Journal of Science Communication (JCOM) 15 (02), Y02.
- Wiggins, A., Crowston, K. (2015). Surveying the citizen science landscape. First Monday, Volume 20, Number 1 – 5 January 2015, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.5210/fm.v20i1.5520
Citizen Science Portals:
- Austrian Citizen Science Portal: Österreich forscht
- German Citizen Science Portal: Bürger schaffen Wissen
- Spanish Citizen Science Portal: Ibercivis
Citizen Science Associations: